Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

What an eventful weekend! First of all Happy Late Father's Day to all you dads out there. Both of our families got together on Sunday evening for a cookout. We are so lucky to have families who enjoy each others company and allow us to have one big celebration for holidays such as Father's Day.

We also had a garage sale, not sure how "worth it" garage sales are. They are a lot of work, but we cleared out a lot of stuff from the bedroom that will become the nursery so there is certainly a positive. A big thank you to all who participated and helped: Amy & Stephen, Karee & Mike, Donna & Doug, Jaedeanne, and Paul next door. We thank you all for helping and contributing to help make our sale even more successful.


I have repeatedly been asked to post belly pics too. I have not taken one this week, but this is my pre-pregnancy belly pic (you are darn right I am flexing my stomach...wouldn't you).



This one is right at 12 weeks. I think I have gotten bigger since then so I will get another picture and post this week (and I will try to stand up straighter).

No comments:

Post a Comment