Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Andrea & Lindsay

I got to go to a baby shower this weekend for my friend Allie's sister Lauren. Lauren is just a few years younger and has become a great friend as well. It was so fun to see everyone from Aledo and Lauren got some amazing gifts.

My best friend Andrea was also at the shower. Andrea and I have been friends our whole lives. Our parents started out as friends in college long before we came along. My mom always tells us about holding Andrea at her baptism while very pregnant with me(my parents are her godparents). We always said that we wanted to have kids around the same time so that they could be friends to for a third generation. Looks like Andrea's little girl is going to have a couple of boyfriends to choose from! She is due 20 days before my due date. We had to take a picture back to back because our dads always wanted us to stand back to back to see who was taller when we were little (sorry Ang I think I won that battle by a few inches).
I love ya Ang, and can't wait to meet your sweet little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment