Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trip to Philadelphia

I just returned from a trip to Philadelphia, PA. It was my first time to the great state of Pennsylvania. Since I was there for a conference my sight seeing time was limited. I did get to take a double-decker bus tour with my coworkers Karee and Montana and eat a Philly Cheesesteak at a place called Blarney. There is so much history in that city, I learned so much on the tour.

This first picture is me and some of our founding fathers at Independence Hall (we had a conference reception there).

The second picture below is of the famous "Rocky" steps. We saw a lot of people run to the top then celebrate. I did not partake in that particular activity since walking up the stairs in my own house makes me breathless. Traveling while pregnant is interesting. At first I was so worried that I would get sick. I am not as worried about that since it happens less frequently. Now I just cannot get comfortable and I go to the bathroom a lot. This is my last scheduled trip for quite a while so this may in fact be my last trip. I have not had the "no travel" orders from my doctor yet, but we will just have to wait and see.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment