Sunday, October 18, 2009

Back in the Hospital

Friday night I started having contractions more frequently. So I went to bed early then closely monitored them Saturday. By 7:00pm on Saturday I had as many as 11 contractions in an hour. So I called the doctor and went back to the hospital for monitoring. They monitored my contractions for a while and hooked me up to an IV. Then I got a drug that helped completely stop the contractions for about 30 minutes. They then gradually started up again so I was once again admitted to the hospital. So hopefully after we monitor tonight I will get to go home again tomorrow.

The frustrating thing is that there is no way for me to know if contractions are from labor or not. So I have to come into the hospital if they change at all. The good news is, these are NOT causing labor progression. At 30.5 weeks we would still like the trio to stay put a little longer. We thank everyone for their continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment