We were married in 2006 and became pregnant in 2009 with triplets. God has blessed us in so many ways. This blog is to share news and pictures with friends and family. Thanks for taking the time and interest in our family.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Christmas is coming!
Things here at our house are going great! Sleep is still a little evasive but I think I am starting to get used to it. Paul and I spent our first night here alone without one of our moms last night. I think we make a pretty good team (although Paul does not wake up nearly as easy as I do). We did play a little dress up with the babies in one of their Christmas outfits, they were so cute!
The babies eat roughly every three hours and it takes around 20-30 minutes for three people to feed them, 30-45 for two people, and around an hour for one person to feed them. Paul did manage to feed two at a time earlier today, but that is not always an option if the boys are frantic (as they do when they are really hungry). Adelaide is a good eater but she tends to spit up so we make her take her time.
Everything we do is starting to develop a process, from baths, to making bottles, I am finding the most efficient way to operate (that additional management degree is paying off).
A big thank you to Lauren, Jaedeanne, Stephen & Amy, and Dustin & Courtney for bringing us dinners. Yall are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment