Friday, December 4, 2009

Mystery Solved

Hello everyone, Norman here. Many of you know that I have been trying to figure out what "bay- bees" are for the past few months. I have been anxiously awaiting the deliciousness that I assumed was some sort of food. Well I was wrong, bay-bees are definitely NOT food. I think they are some new toy breed of dog. All this build up and what do mom and dad bring home...three more dogs, this time they are hairless and make rally funny noises like no bark I have ever heard.

Everyone is SUPER snugly with them which really cuts into MY snuggle time. Plus people are here all day which also cuts into my napping time. Guess these new bay-bees are bringing in some sort of income because mom and dad have not gone to work.

Overall, they are acceptable. Mom and dad have been up all hours of the night with them though, I prefer not to wake up. I think they are getting grumpy because every time I go to try to kiss a bay-bee I get yelled at. Dad says in a few years they will be a lot of fun for me, we will see about that!

I will keep you posted on this new breed of hairless dog and will let you know if they ever actually DO anything!

That's all for now,
Norman

Norm helping Grandma Bev feed Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment