Saturday, January 2, 2010

Helping With Bay-bees

Hello, Norm here. I have been VERY busy helping mom and dad with those bay-bees. Their bark is like nothing I have heard and it makes my head turn a lot, but their smell is intoxicating! I like to give their hands kisses. I help out with feeding the babies by sitting on mom's lap, she loves it...most of the time.

Norm and Carter


I also like to go in the bay-bees room, it is really warm and this way I can keep an eye on all the action. Normally I get fed at 8am and 5pm, but just the other day, mom FORGOT to feed me until 11am!!! Can you believe that!? If it happens again I think we should call the humane society so they can do a house check!

Jackson, Norman, & Carter


Overall, I am just helping to raise these bay-bees so we can find them good homes...just like my mom did!

No comments:

Post a Comment