What a big weekend we had! Saturday Paul and I loaded up the triplets, all their clothes, bottles, blankets, stroller, and our stuff then headed over to Dallas (about a 30-45 minute drive) to Paul's parent's house. Bev had some supplies on hand along with portable cribs so we didn't have to bring so much.
The triplets seem to really like the car so that is really nice. Once we got there, Paul and I went to dinner and the babies stayed with their grandparents. A few of their friends stopped by to see the beautiful babies and check out Al and Bev's ability to handle three babies at once...I am sure all were impressed!
I was a little nervous about how well the babies would sleep their first night away. They did amazing! They slept for 8.5 hours! I actually woke them a few minutes before I think they were ready because I needed them to eat at a particular time so they would be on their best behavior when we went to church.
Another reason we went to Dallas is to see Miss Hazel Rae's baptism. Hazel is such a special friend. She was so well behaved during the service and looked SO cute! We love you Hazel and we are so happy we could share your special day. In case you were wondering, my plan worked...the babies slept through the whole service and some of the reception after. Hopefully I can post some pictures of this soon (I was not able to take any so I will put out a request)
To end our exciting weekend, my roommate from college, Kristina, came by to give some triplet lovin! Of course our overstimulated babies were quite fussy. We did dress them in super cute outfits that my friend Jaedeanne gave them. So funny!
The triplets seem to really like the car so that is really nice. Once we got there, Paul and I went to dinner and the babies stayed with their grandparents. A few of their friends stopped by to see the beautiful babies and check out Al and Bev's ability to handle three babies at once...I am sure all were impressed!
I was a little nervous about how well the babies would sleep their first night away. They did amazing! They slept for 8.5 hours! I actually woke them a few minutes before I think they were ready because I needed them to eat at a particular time so they would be on their best behavior when we went to church.
Another reason we went to Dallas is to see Miss Hazel Rae's baptism. Hazel is such a special friend. She was so well behaved during the service and looked SO cute! We love you Hazel and we are so happy we could share your special day. In case you were wondering, my plan worked...the babies slept through the whole service and some of the reception after. Hopefully I can post some pictures of this soon (I was not able to take any so I will put out a request)
To end our exciting weekend, my roommate from college, Kristina, came by to give some triplet lovin! Of course our overstimulated babies were quite fussy. We did dress them in super cute outfits that my friend Jaedeanne gave them. So funny!
Before dad enters the room
Addie, Carter, and Jack in the tux
Carter and Jackson
No comments:
Post a Comment