Norm here. These bay-bees are really starting to get it. First of all they pay me a LOT of attention. Sometimes it is annoying, but I guess it is better than nothing. Mom and dad make me leave the room while they are eating they say I am a "distraction." This makes it difficult for me to do a thorough job of cleaning up after them. I am enjoying all the new foods they are getting and then subsequently spit back out later. I have tasted prunes and bananas lately which are delightful!
My mom wanted me to tell you (what does she think I am, her secretary) that they went to a special doctor's appointment today and got weighed. No surprise that Carter weighs 3 more pounds at 16lbs. Addie and Jackson weigh around 13lbs. Pretty soon Carter will outweigh me!
Walks have been few and far between, I guess that is ok though it is really HOT outside. A black, smush faced dog like me prefers the comforts of air conditioning! These really are the "dog days of summer"... huh get it DOG days. No wonder these bay-bees think I am funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment