Norm here. I hate Mondays. The weekends are so much better. I have a few complaints, but overall weekends are pretty awesome. First, on mom and dad get up and feed the bay-bees. Now here is where my complaint comes in...they wait to feed me until AFTER the bay-bees eat! When did the bay-bees become more important than ME...oh that's right the minute the came home! I digress. Then dad usually comes and feeds me and sometimes even tells me how great I am (no complaints there). Then the fun begins. The bay-bees play with their toys and whatever else they can find for a while.
Let me just tell you, these bay-bees are getting smarter. They think I am hilarious, all I have to do is walk by. No tricks needed to impress these three, they realize my awesomeness by just looking at me. We spend the whole day as a family. Want to know my favorite part...when the bay-bees go to bed at night. Then it is cuddle time for Norman! Want to know my least favorite part...when I have to leave the room while they are eating.
Addie loves her some Norm. She is starting move pretty fast, of course I am faster than her (speed is not something I am known for, but these bay-bees are SLOW).
See what I mean, no tricks needed. Carter, the boy on the left, needs to work on his speed if he is ever going to catch me!
The bay-bees have this red ball that they love. I first thought mom was being nice and bringing me home a toy...but NOOOOOO "it is for the bay-bees Norman, not you, don't chase that ball." Don't chase the ball...I'm a DOG!
That little one Addie loves to crawl over things. Carter got in her way this time. She tries it with me, but as I mentioned I am faster than she is.
Jack loves me the most. Carter just laughs at me but Jack will pet me and love on me.
Addie thinks she can grab anything and use it to stand up. Well I got news, not anything, not me! You just keep trying to catch me, you are slower than a bulldog!
Jack is getting faster. Not fast enough to catch me, or Addie for that matter. Now I just need to teach that boy to share some of his food!
Carter will only crawl to get his bottle. I can identify with this guy, very food motivated.
Overall Jack, Addie, and Carter are OK. If mom and dad would let me have free reign around them maybe I could whip them into shape...maybe next weekend.
Lindsey I just LOVE reading your blog!! Your babies are getting SO big and it's been wonderful keeping up with you guys! HOpe all is well sweetie!
ReplyDeleteSally