Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pictures

Here are some fun pictures from the last few days. 

Carter getting a quick bath and a soap beard

Jack loves getting a bath...look at those teeth!

Didn't get a picture of Addie in the bath...I must have been tending to other children.  She loves to pull up on her toys and then push them around the house.  She gets VERY angry when the toy stops because of a wall, a piece of furniture, or someone else. 

All three of our kiddos love to go to the back of the house and stand in front of Normans room and shake the gate.  It can't be because of anything Norman is doing because, as you can see here, he is not even in his room (that black blob on the lower right corner his him).

Addie is such a tiny thing, in this picture you can really tell the difference in height between she and Carter.

Here they come...when I get home I am their personal jungle gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment