Norm here, long time no post! Things around my house have improved significantly. The bay-bees are now eating food more like mom and dad. They are using their hands to pick up pieces of food. This is very beneficial to a hungry pug. Here is what happens, they try to get food in their mouths and sometimes that food ends up on the floor where. As the oldest, it is my responsibility to clean up their mess, and I am happy to do it! Additionally, they will often have food stuck on their clothes after a meal. I am then able to help mom and dad out by cleaning up said food.
I got a bath last night so my handsomeness has been restored.
Sometimes the bay-bees will chase me around the house with the chair! That Addie is aggressive too, she loves to push things.
Jack is explaining to Carter the function of his helmet. Carter does not really care.
I sit up high to get away from the bay-bees sometimes
My strategy is not always successful. The bay-bees try to push me around and to pull up to stand, I do not care for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment