I have been getting more kisses and hugs from the bay-bees. They like to chase me around the house or try to ride me like a horse! I do NOT care for that type of play. But in return I like to give them kisses back, I mean my people food intake has increased significantly so I can't really complain too much! The babies do love them some Norm.
This boy Jack may be my favorite, he knows how to keep a dog happy...dropping food for me that he does not want! I just camp out right under his high chair while he eats.
Addie likes it when I kiss her face and her feet...mom and dad don't
Carter pets me so nice, I can't get enough. He also likes open mouth kisses, that makes mom VERY angry.
Mom and that camera, she is interrupting our play time!
This toy is funny, Addie sits on it and Jack pushes her around. They try to run me down, but I am too fast.
Hey Jack, can you drop me some more goldfish today? Those are my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment