Monday, December 6, 2010

Sneak Peak

I have been a little neglectful to the blog (among other things) because we have been preparing for my brother and Whitney's wedding! We drove out to Abilene on Friday morning to start the festivities. The babies did great, but I only have a couple of pictures right now. Rest assured there were plenty taken, I just wasn't the one taking them. So here is a sneak peak!


I was a bridesmaid, Paul was a groomsmen, and the babies were honorary child attendants.  Hard to see but the boys are wearing little tuxedos and Addie is wearing a beautiful white dress with pearls sewn on it. 

Luckily the babies were flexible that day because they had to take pictures, then eat at the church before the ceremony (didn't want hungry, grumpy babies for the wedding). 

The wedding was absolutely beautiful!  Whitney looked amazing and Lance was so handsome!  We had a great time at the reception and are so thankful to all the wonderful friends and family who shared this celebration.  A HUGE thank you to Paul's parents for coming and watching babies during the ceremony and staying with them after.  Hopefully I will get more pictures (and some with Whit and Lance) to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment