Norm here. These bay-bees are starting to become my best friends. I got SO mad at Roman for going near them the other day...ohhhhhh he better stay away from all my people!
They like to play under mom's furniture in the dining room, she does not like it as much
They are kind of a mess sometimes, look at all these toys!
Mom has been taking lots of pictures with her new camera. The beauty of my eyes is sometimes hard to capture.
Jack gives me kisses
Addie got a little bit close here
Carter is not a dareing one
Look at that physique
That Carter...crazy
Jack is pretty fast, but not faster than me!
Adelaide tries to chase me...but she is too slow to catch ME
By the way, none of these toys are for me, I can't play with a SINGLE ONE!
They push around the furniture a lot, sometimes this annoys me
They have these shelves in their room, I think they will have a lot of fun climbing them someday!













No comments:
Post a Comment