Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miss Priss

Little Miss Priss, aka Adelaide, has turned into quite the drama queen.  She has developed some STRONG opinions.  Our friend Ava had given Addie some clothes for the summer.  They were in sizes I wasn't sure would fit until recently (Addie is very much on the small side).  So last week I went to try some items on.  I put on (over her PJ onsie) some shorts that were pink paisley.  She loved them, she kept touching them and walking over to the mirror.  Then I went to take them off...complete meltdown.  She kicked and screamed when I dared to put her in anything different.  That night she cried when I put on her PJs then tried to put the shorts back on!  She has repetedly shown signs that she is OBSESSED with these shorts!  Trying to find them in the drawer, crying when we take them off of her, and trying to put them on when she finds them.  The picture below is when she is really mad at me for making her share one of two wooden spoons with Jack.  Poor Jack only wanted one but she insisted on carrying around two.  She is wearing the infamous pink shorts...

No comments:

Post a Comment