So I went to post something about Jack and accidentally downloaded a picture from a year ago exactly (didn't bother to look at the year). What a difference a year makes! Jack has become very snugly and loves to sit on your lap and read a book. BUT, if he gets mad...get ready for an ear piercing scream! Jack is a little ham who loves to look in the mirror and babble to himself or anyone around him. Yes, I have seen the video online and on the news of the two twins talking. Ours will do that, but in much shorter spurts.
I think his legs were bigger around a year ago...
We play this game where we put toys on our heads and say "it's a hat" and when it falls say "no it's not." Not sure where I came up with that but it has become rather amusing!


No comments:
Post a Comment