Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bluebonnets

It is that time of year again, springtime!  The bluebonnets are blooming out at my parents house so of course we had to go get some pictures.  I really wanted a family picture...best laid plans.




Guess we can kiss that family pic goodbye...

My parents have a couple acres and there are always bluebonnets in the spring.   It took a team of adults to get everyone up to the top of their hill!

Carter is thinking about giving Addie his flower...by the way, he didn't.

The bluebonnets are on a rocky hill, so traveling wasn't easy!

Jack needed a little help from his dada.

Addie giving a flower to her dada (that bow was on and off the whole time we were outside, I don't even know why I try sometimes). 

Addie, don't you know it is illegal to pick bluebonnets!! 

Pretty girl.

Jack is off exploring!

I love this picture...if his eyes had just been open.

Jack loves hanging out with his DD.

Carter held on to his flower for a good hour after we went inside.

Love this pic.

Carter thought about giving a flower to mama, but then decided he better hold onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment