Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had really hoped to skip this year's birthday as it is a rather unimpressive number.  But alas, my friends and family had other ideas.  First of all the weekend before my birthday, my girlfriends and I all loaded up and drove down to Austin to visit our good friend Allie.  It was a WONDERFUL trip with lots of girl time, spa treatments, poolside dining, and relaxation.  Of course it wouldn't be possible without Paul, who was the man in charge while I was gone.  When we arrived in Austin, Allie said she had birthday cake, and I honestly had to ask myself who had a birthday...then I realized it was me.

From left to right:  Blair, Andrea (pregnant with a little girl), Lauren (pregnant with a little boy), Jaedeanne, Allie, and me.  These are such beautiful women who are such an important part of my life.

Me and Andrea enjoying a little Mexican food

Sisters Lauren & Allie

Allie, Blair, and Jaedeanne (can you tell we were at the pool all day, look how tan/red we all are!)

On my actual birthday weekend (last weekend), Paul took me to a lovely dinner on Friday night.  Then, Saturday morning my mom and I loaded up the kiddos and headed to the Movie Tavern.  The girls and me took all our kids to see the Winnie the Pooh movie and had "Breakfast and a Flick."  The kids did pretty well (actually mine did the worst).  They all loved Pooh and all the music and food, so it was a success.


Carter is shoving Cheerios in his mouth.  Addie sat in her own chair for most of the movie, such a big girl!

Now we can see you Carter!

Jack carried around Pooh and DD's purse most of our time there.  Ruby has her Piglet and Pooh.

Ruby is very concerned about something.  Carter, that Tigger doll is NOT a hat!

Sweet Ella is such a big girl!

Ruby, Ella, Carter, Jack, and Addie all brought their own Pooh characters with them.

Addie has bees on her dress.

Hazel looks so much like her mama, so pretty! 

Jaedeanne and Ruby sat in the row behind us, Addie kept turning around and saying "RUUUU-BEEEE!"

As you can see I am WAY behind on pictures.  I still have more birthday and vacation pictures...more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment