As some of you know, we went on vacation last week. We loaded up the kids and drove them up to Minnesota where my dad's family is from. Uncle Lance and Aunt Whitney flew up, and DD and Poppy drove as well. I admit to being a little anal retentive, so planning for this trip has been about a 6 week process. I typed up a packing list that ended up being 4 pages single spaced, I brought along an accordion file folder with maps, lists, travel itineraries, etc. Additionally, I created a detailed travel plan that included where and how long we would stop. We really didn't deviate from it and arrive ahead of schedule! The kids did great. To prepare, I purchased a few new toys, including these fun golf clubs. The funniest thing is, they picked up "their" golf clubs the day I brought them home and they have always kept the same one. I can set them down or they can find them somewhere and they will hand out the clubs to the right child. I will post my pictures from the trip throughout the week. These are pre-departure.
Carter gets a driver, Addie has an iron, and Jack gets a putter.
All the kids in one picture. Norm had a dandy time staying home with Paul's brother Mark, who house sat for us.
The best is when they ride their rocking horses with their golf clubs...it looks like a polo match!
No comments:
Post a Comment