Monday, August 29, 2011

Cooking School!

Last Saturday I decided to have "cooking school" for the triplets.  Paul and Mr. Steve went golfing so we had a day of fun.  We got up, got dressed, and went to the grocery store.  I took the wagon which was a huge hit with the other patrons (mostly elderly folks at that time of day).  We picked out our cake mixes, yes mixes, I am not THAT ambitious.  We checked out and headed home. 

I laid a sheet on the floor to collect the batter that spilled out. 

First we made strawberry cupcakes.  Carter was less interested than Addie and Jack.

Addie was having a blast!

Jack was doing work!

Mmmmmm, yummy (I quickly stopped this by the way).

Carter made sure the pan was ready.

Jack was pretty good at stirring!

After we finished mixing, we had to get undressed.  There was cake batter on their feet, hands, and hair. 

Hugs for Carter & Addie.

Addie trying to give Jack a hug..

This is what it looked like before I put the cupcakes in the oven..

Carter, the cupcakes are in the oven not the dishwasher.

Jack knows where they are.  Be careful Jack, that oven is HOT!

Baby had to get a wardrobe change and a bath.  Now she is wearing one of Addie's old outfits.

Not too bad!?

The fruits of our labor.

Yum!

He spit that out right after I snapped this.  Carter was uninterested in cooking or eating cupcakes.  Oh well, guess we don't have a little chef on our hands.

Overall, we had an awesome time.  We delivered some cupcakes to neighbors so they could help us eat them.  They actually tasted pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment