By the way, the answer to that last question was no. For a few weeks after we returned the triplets lived in fear every time we got in the car that we were going back to Minnesota!
Uncle Lance and Aunt Whitney stopped by last night and took this video. Adelaide has learned so many new words but her favorite is.....no. I did have what I consider our first conversation. It went like this:
Me: "Someone is coming to see you today, who do you think that is?"
Addie: "DD?" (big smile)
Me: "Yes Addie, you are so smart. Who do you think will come with DD?"
Addie: (long pause, clearly thinking this through) "Poppy!"
Me: "Yes Addie! Let's call DD and tell her what you just said"
Her words include: Mommy, Daddy, Happy, Addie, Jack, Norman, Turtle, Frog, Dog, Bible, Pooh, Hi, Bye, Papaw, Poppy, DD, Nanny, Baby, More, Please, Thank You, Yes, and of course NO. There are probably more I am not thinking of. She is trying to say Bevie and is pretty close to getting it, however it is closer to BeeBee.
No comments:
Post a Comment