The kid's room has this ottoman that opens up for storage. The whole point in buying it was to add storage when we were trying to cram three sets of everything into their room. We have mostly put stuffed animals that we rotate in and out in there. I kept the contents safe just in case they ever developed an interest. Well, they are interested...
How many kids can we fit in here?
I guess 3!
This is boring just sitting in here.
How about we see if we can put all the animals back in...
Nahhhh, lets throw them out.
What a mess!
We had been at our friend Fran's birthday party earlier in the day and were all hyped up on cupcakes and candy! Addie was able to wear her birthday dress from LAST year. Apparently birthday outfits don't come smaller than 12 months (or at least this one didn't), and I think we all know that she was not wearing 12 months clothes last year.
I was in the living room and it got quiet and I came in to find them like this.
Jack is in the background holding his golf club with an old tee shirt tied around it pretending to clean (maybe not just pretending, I am sure some dust comes off those cabinets when he wipes them). It is favorite thing to do.
Fran even had a cleaning set that was quite popular with my kiddos. With some proper training we could have a real cleaning crew!
A few days after these pictures were taken I got this exact email from Bevie (sorry think the name is actually going to end up more like BB): I put the ottoman in the kids' closet after Jack closed Addie in there while I was changing C's diaper.
Can't you just picture Addie and how MAD she must have been!









No comments:
Post a Comment