Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stroller + Swiffer = FUN!

Many of you know that Jack LOVES to clean.  When Laura (the lady who cleans our house every other week...best Mother's Day give EVER) cleans our house Jack is enthralled.  So last night I had the genius idea to get out our old swiffer and remove two of the sections of the handle to make it "Jack-sized."  This was a HUGE hit...with Jack. 


Addie and Carter were VERY upset that Jack got the swiffer and they got, well nothing. 



So I had to do some improvising.  I got out another new mop (yes a new one the used ones grossed me out) but it was not Carter-sized.  He didn't seem to mind.  Then I got out the baby stroller that Addie got for Christmas last year.  It had been put up for some reason.  I later realized why.


She pushed babies around for a while then got bored with it.  Carter wanted to baby-sit and push around the stroller.  No sir, that was not ok with Addie.  Apparently Carter is not responsible enough to baby-sit.  So she decided the best defence was to sit in the stroller herself.  Mind you, this stroller was not made for a human baby.  This is what happened next:


Then we all started fighting over who's turn it was to ride or push.  That's when I returned the stroller to its hiding place and had a stern talk with the triplets about sharing and taking turns and if that can't happen the toy will be taken away!  I am sure they understood and retained every word.  Worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment