Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthday...

So the triplets are officially 2 years old!  We had quite a celebration this past weekend.  More on that later.  Since I am quite possibly the worst blogger ever let's rewind.  A few weeks ago we went down to Marlin for our annual family reunion.  Remember a few posts back how I said the kids were getting over the stomach bug.  Well, apparently I got it.  I made it through the reunion but a couple of hours later...it hit.  I have not had that type of illness in a very long time, if ever.  So I was down for the count.  Good thing Paul's parents and Paul were able to step it up and take over completely.  Needless to say we missed Mamaw's birthday celebration the next day.  Of course we stopped at Baylor to walk around campus before the reunion...







Here are the few pictures I took at the reunion...





No comments:

Post a Comment