Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas With Nanny Kelly

I am WAY behind on some blogging through the month of December. Mainly because I have been too lazy to download pictures from my camera. The first item I need to cover is our Christmas with Nanny Kelly. She graciously brought the kids some FUN toys. This was their first time to really rip into gifts this holiday and they figured it out pretty quick!

Addie is ripping into a gift

Boys are a little less in tune with the whole thing

Addie was VERY excited to learn that she had gotten food!

Jack says "yeaaaaa I get it now!"

Nanny Kelly got them the BEST gifts, mainly because she knew just what they would like!

Carter says "soooo when can we break out this bubble thing?"

Jack didn't care for the bubble gift, but only when Paul had it...

Look Nanny Kelly!

She is surrounded!

Now the fighting begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment