As I have mentioned, the kids have been asking a lot about going potty. So the other day I picked them up early from school and told them that I had a special surprise. We talked about what we were going to get and how we were going to behave when we got there.
We went to Bye Bye Baby and I let each one pick out their own potty in their special color. They behaved fantastic and I was very proud. I don't think the pictures will be in order but you can see that they had to each hold their own potty all the way home.
Once we got there we quickly set the pottys up and tried them out. After a few minutes Addie told me she was all done. When she stood up I realized that she had gone PP in the potty!! She even did it again later on that night...that girl is a genius! So thus begins our adventure...





No comments:
Post a Comment