We had a near tragedy here today at our house. I had to wash sheets and other items that belong in the bed, and unfortunately Carter's puppy dog lost a leg. While they were in the shower tonight I discovered puppy dogs injury. Paul thought that Carter could handle the news.. he was wrong. The look on Carter's face when I showed him puppy dog and the detached leg said it all. So I quickly found a needle and thread and started with the repairs. I could hear Carter upstairs asking Paul if puppy dog would be okay. Then he began to accuse each of us of being the person responsible for the break.
In no time puppy dogs leg was reattached and Carter was very much relieved. Once back downstairs he decided that every child should cherish their crocheted items, so he made sure at Addie got her kitty cat and Jack got his frog. You should've heard the comments he actually asked puppy dog "are you okay buddy?" He thanked me profusely and gave puppy dog lots of hugs and kisses. It was not all dissimilar to how I would act if one my children had received an injury.




No comments:
Post a Comment