So this past weekend Carter started telling us he was Superman and that he wanted some Superman pjs. I asked him where he heard about Superman because we don’t have a movie, book or anything referring to him. He told me Carter Jake, his friend at school, told him about Superman. They are two and not always the most reliable in their stories. BUT Carter has a history of telling me something, I correct him, then it turns out to be true. Of course after all the talk we ordered them all some new pjs, but I just had to know if Carter Jake had Superman jammies. So I emailed his mom and below is her reply:
YES! Carter Jake does have Superman PJs and he wore them for the first time last week. They used to be his older brother Riley's, but they shrunk a lot, so I moved them into Carter's drawers about 2 weeks ago.
Addie got Minnie and Jack got Spiderman. They were a huge hit, so much so that getting dressed this morning was a battle!




No comments:
Post a Comment