It's that time of year again folks...time for the beautiful bluebonnets to pop up all over the place in the great state of Texas! My parents have lots of bluebonnets this year but my mom cautioned me of the dreaded SNAKES! We almost didn't do these pictures because of her warning (they are literally my biggest fear). But I figured out a way so that the kids were not actually IN the field of bluebonnets. You can't tell in the photos, but they are on a sidewalk...now I'm in the field but I was in heals so surely that kept me safe...
The kids also had pictures taken at school that day so you will see these outfits a lot, oh well!
Carter, Addie & Jack, color in their own color chairs that DeeDee bought them.
My kids love jewelery
Don't be shocked if you get this on a Christmas Card from my folks!
SUCH a diva!
This boy really knows how to ham it up for the camera.
Awwww, giving DeeDee a flower (shhhh it is illegal to pick bluebonnets I think).
Some yummy sherbet to wrap up a great evening!
Carter wanted his by his feet for some reason.
Jack LOVES any kind of ice cream and will pitch a fit when he is finished.
A beautiful spring evening.
Addie and her Poppy.
Carter took charge and started cleaning up.
That grin is after Poppy gave him a big drink of the melted sherbet.
Family picture!














No comments:
Post a Comment