We have had a great time lately swimming and playing in the water. The weather here is heating up and we are expecting triple digits tomorrow...it's that time of year (actually it has been a bit mild). We went to DeeDee and Poppy's on Wednesday to swim but after being in for about 10 minutes it started to rain and we had to get out.
Last night we went to a party at school were there was a GIANT water slide. Their school director asked me if I thought they would go on it, I laughed and told her I had no doubt that they would. They are such daredevils.
Today we went to Dallas to swim at BeeBed and Papaw's club. We love going there and were so sad to leave.
These little munchkins are getting quite good in the water, moving around freely with their little puddle jumper floats.






No comments:
Post a Comment