Tuesday, July 31, 2012

We May Have A Little Issue...

The kids have begun climbing out of their cribs and into each other's beds. We have tried promises of rewards and threats of punishment. Nothing is working. We will be converting their beds in the next few days because last night I went to check on them 2 hours after they quieted down, following a long battle. I tucked in the boys and went to do the same for Addie and she was MISSING! Then I turned around and realized where she was...she had climbed up on the changing table and fallen asleep. The thing is, it is high and if she had rolled off...I don't even like to think of it. So now we are preparing for the big bed change. I must say this has been one of our more difficult parenting issues, but this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment