Friday, August 24, 2012

Working Out Isn't Working Out

Norm here.  I am sure you could guess that I am neglected...seriously neglected.  I have not been on a walk in I don't know how long.  Not working in my favor are the following:
  1. My love of food
  2. My thick shiny black hair
  3. My short, adorable nose
  4. The heat. We live in TEXAS folks, it is like a million degrees
The other night mom and dad took those hairless puppies out in their wagon so I could come too.  Jack, my BOY, wanted to help with the walk...
 


Then Carter, he is kind of my boy, wanted to help...starting to get a little uncomfortable.


Not to be left out, Addie Mae decided to join in.  Mom and dad thankfully broke up this love fest shortly after.  The harness is a little degrading, but having 4 people walk you...real degrading.


Listen, my breed is not known for our stamina, especially outside.  I needed to lay down for a little bit, but dad said that is not how walks work...apparently we have to walk the WHOLE time.  Boooooo, so he said I could do this and he and mom would take turns pulling.


I just needed a few minutes in the wagon and then I was able to finish up the walk.  Oh and for extra humiliation...I got a bath when we got home.  Sheesh!


No comments:

Post a Comment