Friday, October 12, 2012

Family Reunion

This last weekend was our annual family reunion.  Paul's side of the family is so good about getting together once a year.  So Saturday morning we loaded up the triplets and headed to Waco (Riesel to be more specific) to Aunt Jo's house.  I didn't get any photos of Jo since she was the hostess, but she did an amazing job and had the foresight to secure a bounce house...well received by all. 
 
Kids were a little restless in the car, we had to watch a Children's First Church Service from our church on the ipad.  This is my first attempt at a panoramic pic on the iphone. 


Cousin Wes and Jack have always had a special bond!


Addie and Carter enjoying the bounce house.


Papaw imparting his knowledge on the boys.
 

Addie "posing" for me...I asked her to smile and this is what I got. 


Petting a sweet puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment