Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Triplets!!!

Today was a big day in our family. Today was the triplets' third birthday. To celebrate the day I made them some T-shirts to wear to school. Paul and I also brought them some Chick Fil A for lunch and we ate with them in the little miniature chairs. They were little upset to see us leave but I think overall it was successful! After they took a nap the kids ate the cookie cake brought for them to share. We also had a little dinner party tonight for them...more on that later.

But, as with most birthdays,I am finding myself reflecting on our journey over these last three years. It has been fun, challenging, rewarding and the biggest blessing that we could ever ask for. Adelaide, Jackson and Carter we love you more than anything and are so thankful that you are healthy, happy and three!

1 comment: