Last weekend was a very big weekend in our family. Paul's brother Mark got married to beautiful Jessica! Paul was best man, I was a bridesmaid and the kids were in the wedding as well. After a kind of disastrous rehearsal we were very nervous... But the kids behaved beautifully! Addie walked down the aisle with Jessica's sister and the boys walked down the aisle with me. Then they sat nicely with my family through the entire service. The reception was by far their favorite part, with a 10 piece band they were very excited to see lots of instruments. The next day Addie told Carter "if you want to come to my wedding you better behave." It's kind of funny to think of them someday having weddings of their own...
These are a few quick pictures that my sister-in-law Whitney and I got the day of the wedding I am sure better pictures will surface!





No comments:
Post a Comment