Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve Day

We have had a BUSY time over Christmas, I have to admit...I'm glad it is over.  Our tradition is to spend Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Paul's.  So to continue that tradition, we got up on Monday and headed to DeeDee and Poppy's house to open gifts from them.  They got all kinds of jewels and toys and the boys even got a belt (it was requested several times). 
 
After eating a yummy lunch of Mexican food, we took the kids back home to take a good nap.  Paul and I got to work and started on some food for dinner that night (including a turkey...pre-baked but still had to be heated up for 5 hours). 
 
We then headed to our church for the Children's services on Christmas Eve.  Uncle Lance and Aunt Whitney joined us and the service was great.  We came back to our house to eat a traditional dinner and open gifts.  More on that later...
 







No comments:

Post a Comment