Paul: "Carter, why did you paint that cow blue?"
Carter: pausing to think..."Because there was no white paint"
Me: after taking Addie to the car when out to eat "did you think you did a good job in there?"
Addie: "yes, I ate, I talked, I don't hit anyone!"
John (Paul's boss and a classmates dad): "Jack are you going though other people's lunch?"
Jack: "yes"
John: "what are you supposed to be doing"
Jack: sheepishly "going potty"
Me later upon hearing this: "Jack, why were you going through other people's lunches?"
Jack: "because I wanted to..."
Addie: "Carter, why are you wearing your 'My Dad Is The Best' jammies?"
Carter: pausing after thought "because my dad IS the best"
Addie to Paul: "I'm going bye bye, you've had enough snuggles" (pointing her finger at him after snuggling)
Jack singing: "bum bum bum" while pointing at himself...points at Paul "now your turn daddy, bum bum bum"
Carter: "Michael Buble is my best friend!" (He is obsessed with him)
Jack: "this is daddy Pooh and this is mommy Pooh" talking about his bigger Pooh and smaller Pooh
Addie as Paul is washing her hair: "Don't make my hair crazy, then I won't look like mommy!" (That's probably something only surgery could fix)
We literally had dozens of these. Some work better with voice inflection so they are funnier in person. A teacher at their school told me today "your children are spicy, and I LIKE it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment