As some of you may know, Paul's birthday was this past Friday. For his birthday present I got us a weekend away at the Gaylord Texan. Thankfully we have our wonderful parents who were willing to take the children for the weekend. BeeBee Papaw took Carter and DeeDee and Poppy took Addie and Jack.
Carter got to go to motorcycle breakfast with Papaw and go on plenty of adventures with them being a single child.
Addie and Jack had adventures of their own out in the country. Apparently the highlight of the weekend for Jack was getting to open the garage door…
Paul and I had a lovely weekend and that people at the Gaylord took very good care of us even sending up some special treats for Paul's birthday! I had to take a picture of what was sent up, it was the biggest chocolate covered strawberries I had ever seen. Almost the size of my hand!
Addie and Jack came back to the house about the same time we did but Carter is still in Dallas as I write this, taking a nap there then headed back. The sweetest thing is how much Jack has been talking about him. He sad he misses Carter a lot. Addie appears to be indifferent.
A big thank you to everybody who helped make this weekend possible!





No comments:
Post a Comment