Saturday, May 4, 2013

What The Heck

Norm here, long time no post. I thought I'd let you know about some other injustices that have been going on around the house. There was some damage done to the ceiling in our room where all the food goes. So one day all these guys came in and I had to be put up all day while they fixed the ceiling! There were a ton of strangers in my house, I had to go in my crate...and they interrupted my normal napping activity!

To add insult to injury, when they finished they came back and fixed the floor. The tile in the kitchen was kind of broken. I think it was probably the bay-bees fault.

I had to go stay in their room during the day while the strange men worked in our kitchen in my room. The refrigerator was in the hallway, what a disgrace. I must say the new tile is quite nice. I guess it was worth a few days of me having to hang out in the bay-bee's room. There is quite a bit of stuff in there to see... and sometimes some food!

Hopefully we are all done with change, I'm not a big can of change. Doesn't my bed look nice with the new tile? Yeah I haven't had a new one in probably six years. I'd say send donations to my parents, but they'd probably just spend it on stuff for themselves, like food or the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment