Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Museum Fun

Last weekend, after the kids woke up from naps, we were stuck inside because it was like 105 degrees outside (the play equipment gets REALLY hot). So I asked them if they could behave if I took them to the museum and they promised to stick together and listen. 

They did a great job despite the crowd. We had a lot of fun then headed over to Uncle Lance and Aunt Whitney's for a yummy dinner. They graciously "tilled" a portion of their backyard (don't worry I checked and they were actually planning on seeding the section of grass they dug up, so no harm). 

I was really proud of how great they did and would even venture to the museum alone with them again. My folks gave us the great museum passes last year and we have gotten. LOT of use out of them!






No comments:

Post a Comment