Sunday, October 13, 2013

Museum Fun...Sic Em

Yesterday was a perfect day to go to the museum! The BU game wasn't until the evening and Paul needed a little alone time since I had been gone all week for work. 

So DeeDee and I took the kids to the museum to see the new Curious George exhibit. 

Jack didn't want to stop and take a picture. 

The boys both insisted on wearing their capes. 

So many fun things to see!
A replica writing desk. 

We even explored a new part of the meuseum where you could "ride a horse" and "heard cattle". 



Jack took DeeDee into a movie so Carter, Addie and I played with some other stuff like this GIANT train set. 



We had so much fun then went to our friend Bella's birthday party after nap. She is so sweet and we had a blast!

Oh and the Baylor Bears won! We are undefeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment