Upon arrival at BeeBee's house, we showed off all our new fun toys to BeeBee, Papaw, Aunt Jessica and Uncle Mark. As we were waiting for lunch to finish cooking, we started to open ALL the gifts under the tree. The kids were so excited.
Jack got Cars and a race track.
I'm actually surprised he didn't sleep in his Ninja Turtle costume. When he opened it up Christmas Eve, Carter gasped and said "Are you kidding me?!"
Who knew such an old school toy could still be relevant! Oh and I'm fairly certain Addie wore this last Christmas Day, but it still fits her and she loves this little comfy outfit.
A Dino puppet for Jack was a huge hit, he sleeps with it now.
Carter got a Planes race track. This picture does not do the excitement felt justice, I think he was just surprised.
Assessing the loot acquired.
Then it was time for a little Christmas caroling, Addie style. I think she is a soprano.
Poor dad had to put everything together!
Time for lunch. Carter lasted about 5 minutes before asking me if he could take a nap.
Addie got to sit next to Aunt Jessica.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment