Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bulls Night Out!

Last week, the whole family went to the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo, specifically "Bulls Night Out."  This event happens 2 nights during the rodeo (which is in town for about a month).  I have been going to the rodeo here for a very long time and I LOVE IT.  I am by no stretch of the imagination a cowgirl, but I think this event is so much fun.  If you recall, we went last year, but just to the stock show part.  We just walked around and saw the exhibits.  This year, we went to the actual rodeo, but this show only has bull riding.  So much fun!  At one point Carter turned to me and said "mom this is fun, let's do it again!"  Addie got tired because it was a Tuesday and she had dance earlier, but they all were VERY well behaved and had so much fun!

On our way out I said I had to get ONE picture of the three of them together...cuteness.


Carter added this bandanna all on his own.

The kids had funnel cake for the first time and of course Jack loved it.


Addie started to get real tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment