Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fun Weekend

We had a great time this weekend.  On Friday night, my mom and I took the kids out for some Mexican food and back to the house for a fun movie night with Finding Nemo. While we did that Poppy and Paul went to watch the Cotton Bowl game. It was a very exciting game so I know they had a lot of fun!


On Friday, we went to our friend Liam's birthday party. His birthday party was supposed to be the weekend that we had so much ice, so obviously they rescheduled it and it happened to be this Saturday. I think it worked out okay for their family because Liam's baby sister got baptized at church on Sunday! The kids had an awesome time at the party because it was at one of our favorite spots...Pump It Up. For those unfamiliar with this place it is a big building with lots of different bounce houses! Afterwords the kids were worn out which was nice because DeeDee and Poppy babysat that night!










Saturday also happened to be my good friend Jaedeanne's birthday. A group of us got together to celebrate her "29th" birthday. It is always a good time when I can be with some of my good girlfriends...we let some guys come along to!




No comments:

Post a Comment