Last weekend Paul and I got our schedules a little off. As a result, the kids ended up coming with me to my hair appointment. Thankfully my sweet hair dresser, Brandy, also cut the kiddos hair. Brandy has been doing my hair since I got married, so she knows me pretty well (she actually did my hair FOR my wedding).
I know you all think that this lovely golden color of mine is all natural. I hate to ruin that perfect image, but it takes a lot of time to get this color...like two hours. But I came prepared, like any good mama, and let a movie parent my children while I got beautiful.
Winnie The Pooh was the movie selected.
They really NEEDED a hair cut...look at all that already cut off!
Jack is SO ticklish, those clippers make him laugh and giggle uncontrollably.
Addie didn't want her picture taken...
See how shaggy this handsome boy's hair is!





No comments:
Post a Comment