Just thought I would post some random pictures from the past few weeks. The weather here has been crazy, 80 degrees one day and 20 degrees the next. I guess spring is here!
Two little monkeys at the playground we visited during a birthday party.
Poor Carter does not have quite the climbing skills as Addie and Jack.
My little mafia lined up. Whenever they are going somewhere they are not used to, they will gang up. At church on Sunday they always sit together during children's moment.
Two superheros climbing a tree...
Before I left on a quick trip to Phoenix, Carter's eyes got REAL swollen. I though the worst...pink eye, but had a nurse friend look at it and she thought it was allergies. Whatever it was, a little allergy medicine cleared it up, but not before he looked like he was on the wrong end of a fist fight (not totally out of the realm of possibilities with a brother).





No comments:
Post a Comment