I'm way behind on blogging. Here are a few pics to catch us up.
A few weeks ago, Addie danced at Mayfest. The boys went and did a whole bunch of bounce houses.
She is the tiny one in the back. She did great despite being exhausted. That little girl just bucked it up and performed.
Addie loves art, she layerd this piece.
Dining al fresco...and playing Ninja Turtles.
Couples night out, the boys didn't want in the pic. Ashley, on the left, and her husband Ribbie are moving back to Houston... We will miss the so much!
Mother's Day picture was a bit of a fail. Carter was a little testy. After discussing his bad week behavior wise, I said we'd have a better week the next week b/c it was recital week. To which he replied "Recital week?! Oh I'm not having a good week then!" Let's just say he warned me. More on that later.








No comments:
Post a Comment