Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Fun

I know, I know, I have been a bad blogger lately.  This summer has been great, but we have been pretty lazy.  Lots of swimming and just hanging out as a family.  Our annual summer switch (2013, 2012) is about to begin, so stay tuned for that! 
 
These guys are very close to not needing floats...but I still make them have a one-on-one adult with them to take them off.

We LOVE to eat outside at DeeDee and Poppy's house!

We have had some gnarly storms this summer too.  This pic was taken from our front yard Monday night.  Believe it or not, we hardly got any rain.
 
And of course we have been silly.  This is an Xbox game called "Just Dance" and it is a favorite of mine.  They have popular songs and you are supposed to dance like they do on the game.  The Xbox has a camera so it can actually track your moves.  I'm not sure if you can tell, but they are doing "YMCA."  Jack usually wins...
 
 
Every weekday PBS has a show on called Word Girl (remember this gem?).  It is about a superhero girl who uses words to defeat enemies...it is a favorite at my house.  At the end her sidekick, Captain Huggy Face (obviously), does a little dance.  Addie has learned the dance and does it every time the show is over.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment