My birthday was at the end of July. I had such a nice dinner that Paul made for the kids, my parents and me. My mom and the kids made an awesome birthday cake too. The night before as I tucked in the kids Carter said "mom, don't come home too early because we are gonna make you a cake and we don't want you to know about it."
We did go out to a Rangers game that weekend with friends from Sunday School. It was HOT, but we had a blast!
The kids had Vacation Bible School and LOVED it! These are from VBS Sunday.
Unfortunately I had to make a trip to Minnesota last week to attend my Aunt Marlene's funeral. It was nice to see a lot of family and celebrate her life. BIG thanks to Paul who stayed back with the kids.






No comments:
Post a Comment